Medi'rApps Hospital Management system is healthcare software designed for small and mid-size hospitals and clinics, individual doctors, physicians as well as Multi-Specialty Hospitals in India by Solmeyvn. Medi'r Apps is a very advanced Hospital Management and Healthcare Management Software developed for doctors, hospitals, and clinic.
Medi'r Apps comes with lots of Hospital Management features. The idea behind developing comprehensive Hospital Information Management System software is to offer our clients every Hospital Management System solutions so that they don't have to rely on any other third party hospital software's for different functions. We have packed our HMS with all the software modules that are required to manage and administrate a Hospital or clinic. And its user friendly interface makes it easier for even a non-techno savvy user to use it flawlessly.
1. Help desk :-The Help Desk Module automates the day-to-day functions of the Front office management of a hospital.
- Bed Allotment
- Admission Details
- Payment Details and
- Discharge Details
Patient Related enquiries
- Availability Details
- OP Clinic Details
- Appointment Schedules
- Operation Schedules and
- Charge Details
Doctor Related enquiries
2. Registration :-The Registration module is an integrated patient management system, which captures complete and relevant patient information.
- Patient Registration Details
- Inpatient and Outpatient Registration
- Appointment Scheduling (Patient / Doctor wise)
- Doctor's Schedule Summary
- Doctors Daily Schedule List
- Patient Visit History
- Medical Record Movements
- Patient Visit Slip
3. Laboratory (Pathology) :- The Laboratory module automates the investigation request and the process involved in delivering the results to the concerned department/doctor of the hospital.
- Sample Result Entry
- Test Report Entry
- Specimen Association Details
- Antibiotic Details
- Result Range for Test
- Investigation Request
- Bulk Sample Request
- Sample Details
- Samples Received from External Laboratory
- Samples Dispatch to External Reference Laboratory
4. MIS Reports :- MIS Reports as per the Hospital Administration will be generated. Few are mentioned below
A. Reports (Daily and Date wise)
- Consultant wise
- Clinic wise
- Investigation wise
- Procedure/Operation wise
- Diagnosis wise
- Follow-up reports
B. Financial Reports (Daily and Date wise)
- Cash Collection
- Clinic wise Collection
- Consultant wise Collection
- Investigation wise Collection
- Procedure/Operation wise Collection
- Operator wise Collection If patient is referred to any Departmental Clinic, his information is Transferred electronically to the Concerned Department/clinic
Note: Export results to deliverable formats such as MS Excel, PDF, DOC, etc.
Services and Features:
- Implementation of the Software.
- Training to the end user.
- Customization as per the requirement.
- Maintenance for the period of one year.